Stark Logic has been in business more than 15 years and has worked with over 500 businesses. We specialize in franchise web site design, consumer web design, custom software application development and internet marketing. Through the use of strategic internet marketing techniques, Stark Logic can create a strategic marketing plan to drive traffic to your web site and generate more targeted, qualified leads for your company.
We’ve worked with hundreds of small to medium sized companies, as well as high profile corporations such as Time Warner, Warner Music, AT&T, Jeep, Yard House Restaurants, T-Mobile, Great Clips, and IHOP.
Stark Logic focuses on development and marketing of business web sites. We’ve helped companies generate more targeted traffic to their sites – converting more of that traffic to leads. We provide:
- Web Site Design & Development
- Content Management Software Integration
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Management
- Integration of web sites into proprietary search engine marketing software, BareTrax Pro (www.baretraxpro.com)
- Analytics and Reporting Integration with Google Analytics and BareTrax Pro
- Lead Generation and Form Completions to CRM software
- Web Programming using existing web designs (if applicable)
- Custom web site database programming
- Custom software application development
What Stark Logic Can Do For You
During an initial consultation, we’ll make sure to understand your current marketing strategies, what’s working, and what you’re hoping to achieve. From there, we’ll be able to put together a strategy to drive more traffic to your web site and generate more leads. We can also integrate more advanced analytics so we can really understand the results of the marketing that is being done, and display those results in an easy to understand format.
The Stark Logic Advantage
What sets Stark Logic apart is that we are a full service internet marketing company. We combine web site design with internet marketing and advanced tracking using our own proprietary software. By understanding who is coming to our clients’ web sites and where they’re coming from, we can make changes to increase exposure through the search engines as well as increase leads and sales.